kalau nak bermimpi, biar mimpi sampai ke bintang, kalau tak tergapai, dapat capai langit pun jadilah.....

Monday, September 17, 2012

Someone please......

I get soo angry tonight.... Because of some people..... And i am starving.... Dont care about that.... Saying u are hungry inside blog wont magically bring food in front of you....its not alladin's magical lamp....

But i think i need something that a kind of as important as food.... I NEED SOMEONE.......

I need someone bkn patung yg akan dengar je ape yg i nak ckp.... Someone tue takkan cakp ape2... Some one tue just DENGAR.... Tak payah say something soothing me.... Tak payah bagi advice or anything else tterhadp bende yg aku cakp kat diee.... Ckpla that someone just dgr je....

Maybe ALLAH is the best to hear my whine.... I should just really pray to Him to ease my anger but i still hope that someone will appear in my life......

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING..PLEASE COME AGAIN