kalau nak bermimpi, biar mimpi sampai ke bintang, kalau tak tergapai, dapat capai langit pun jadilah.....

Friday, January 8, 2010

nak pergi reunion...

ari tue bespren sayer keter nak wat reunion ngan kengkawan yang lain kat assunta dulu... so everyone agree and conformed that they will go... and sampailah maser sayer tanyer mak sayer boleh tak nak pergi... and like usual.. when she asked me by what will i go... and i said by buslah... and the usual answer... ayah tak kasi naik bas... arghh... broken heart i asked lah my father,,,, and the same answer came from his mouth... again with broken heart i told my friend i can't go to the reunion... they seemed upset but what else i can do... waaaa... wanted to see them so badly....dah lamer tak jumper... nak gak tgk camner diri masing2.. makin gemuk ker.... makin lawa ker...diva queen mcm diyana ker.. hehe... diyana jgn mare tau...well.. i'm not too upset about that anymore... guessing that's for my own benifit yet... ye lah... there too much bus accident recently.. and many people died...futhermore.... will get the books i wanted so much...guess will spend my time by reading those books...and updating my blog and facebook... since i didn't work.. hehe not that i didn't want to work but the job that i get not too... how do i say... i not choosing but the work is too... well.. not suit me....so my mother said just help her doing the housechores and babysitting the two babies...hehe not really a baby anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING..PLEASE COME AGAIN